- Client licenses can now be obtained using a server or a web server add-on module. In this case a separate license is required for every session.
- The key for the last successful connection can be stored. The next search for a license will begin from this key, which accelerates the client application launch.
- Modified the procedure for searching the license for the 64-bit Com connection operating. Client licenses can be used along with server licenses.
- In 1C:Enterprise mode the About 1C:Enterprise dialog now has a Configuration text field that can display the configuration information, the URL to access configuration provider information and configuration copyright information.
- In the dialog opened by Save as command it is now possible to choose a file type for saving. The selected file type will be used in the future for the file when the Save command is used to save it.