Error: 1C:Enterprise server not found

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Smart ID Dynamics

Hello. I have a problem with a start 1C application(published on the server) in designer mode. I Start 1C services, when i start my project in designer mode, 1C Service has stopped, and I get the error from the attachment.

This error also occurs when creating the database on the server.

Please help with this problem.

1C version: 8.3.9.1850

Edited: Onofras Ioan - Oct 03, 2017 01:57 AM

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 7
Company: 1C Company

Onofras Ioan,

the error message says that the application attempted to connect to a 1C:Enterprise server by its symbolic name and port 1541. The name was resolved to an IP address and it turned out to be an IPv6 address. The application could not establish the connection using this address.

Possible reasons/workarounds:

• If you do not need IPv6 in your network, we recommend that you disable it by setting DisabledComponents = xffffffff, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929852 for details.
  • The IP address is resolved incorrectly. Ping your server and compare the IP address displayed in the ping result with the resolved IP address. If they are different, probably the incorrect IP address is specified in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, or the DNS address specified in the settings of your IPv4 or IPv6 network adapter is incorrect.
  • A firewall denies access from your computer by this IP address. Check the firewall settings.

Subscribe