Hierarchical list with owner

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

If you try to show hierarchical list of some catalog which also have a owner it will show incorrectly (version 8.2.14, 8.2.15). The solution is to add filter to the list view (owner in not equal to emptyRef). But no master if the list have empty refs or no it shows without hierarchy.
*deleted due to forum rules violation*

Timofey Bugaevsky

If you use an owner then displaying a list of all items it not really useful. In that case the full list without of hierarchy is displayed and view mode changing is disabled. But if you open the owner and in Go To menu open the your list you will see the hierarchy. The other solution is to replace owner with your own field with reference to the catalog items which were owners.

Interested

Why it is not useful? If I have 3 companies and each of them have several warehouses. Theres is a main warehouse of the area and some groups of small warehouses. I want to see a hierarchical list of all my warehouses and I can not not this. (company is the owner).

Timofey Bugaevsky

When you use subordination to owner with folders hierarchy you could try to place items having one owner into folders belonging to another owner and have problems with that. Because they might have same descriptions for the different owners. So without of filter by owner only flat list is supported when case both subordination to owner and hierarchy are used.

Interested

1c logic does not allow put one item in hierarchy belonging to other owner. Flat representation is very strange to see and very confusing when there are a lot of items. Almost all the time the list is filtered by the owner, so there could not be any problem with hierarchy dependency.
Also 1c support representation of all the items grouped by owner, but it shows all the items flat. In this case I really can not imagine why it is not possible to show hierarchy inside the group. It is like having several list each one filtered by the owner.

Timofey Bugaevsky

This behaviour is any response for undefined situation. It is better than an exception. You should redesign your application to provide functionality you like. See above.

Subscribe