Image as a background in SpreadsheetDocument

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Is there any way to put an image to the spreadsheet documents and make it background, but not duplicate it horizontally and vertically, and make possible to duplicate it every printed page?
I need some text to be printed in preprinted documents. So I want to add a scanned preprinted document as a background to make visible where the printed fields will go.

Timofey Bugaevsky

I suggest you to print your form and background to images and compare them in image editor by deleting white background or overlay with Darker effect to see what will you get with page margins.

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

This is just on of the reasons. Also I want to present print form with background so the user could be sure what exactly is he printing. For example Check. If you put just the lines to print it looks more like a notepad rather than a document. And psychologically user thinks that it will be printed wrong.

Timofey Bugaevsky

You can use additional areas of the template to keep parts of this text and put them to the spreadsheet document while generating the print form. Due to scanned text is harder to edit when required and it will not look as good as printed first time.

Subscribe