Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > Clearing autocomplete cache

Forum

Search UsersRules
Clearing autocomplete cache
Active user

When some items have been deleted from catalog, they are still shown in the autocomplete list. It is possible to select such items, but it will cause the invalid reference (Object not found:xxxxx).

Is there any way to clear the cache with such autocomplete data?

P.S. 1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.3.721)

Thank you! I have sent this information to our developers.

Hello, Mikhail.

In normal work items are deleted rarely as they are referenced from other objects. Even if they were deleted, during operation with data operators will replace old values with new by using them. In future versions this problem will be fixed, of course.

Interested

Hi Mikhail,

If you delete items manually I suggest you to use command "NotifyChanged(<ChangedType>)". So even if there is early opened dynamic list, it will refresh itself.

Active user

Hello Murat,

Thank you, it helped, but partially - the cached list still exists, but instead of names it shows "Object not found", so it's still possible to select non-existent item. It's better than it was, but not enough - i want to completly clear the list. I'm going to try new 8.3.4 platform, as i know this thing should be fixed in it.

Active user

In the new version appeared a new setting for the input field - "ChoiceHistoryOnInput". When it turned off it's much better. But also the question - when I click on the arrow i see the little window with buttons "Show all" and "Create new". But the user doesn't have rights for creating new items. So this window seems useless. Could i hide this window?

I have just checked this on 8.3.4.365. "+" button in field of reference type disappears if a user has no right to add a new item of this type.

Subscribe