1C:Enterprise platform 8 Thin client

1C:Enterprise platform integration capabilities and techniques

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hi,

We have 1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.15.1778) and I'm looking for Thin client that is compatible with that version. Latest that can be downloaded is 1C:Enterprise 8 platform Thin client v. 8.3.15.1489. Are any newer versions available?

Regards

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Hello Rait,

if you have a 1C platform, then you also have a thin client. A thin client is usually delivered inside the 1C platform.

If your computer doesn't have a thin client installed, you can install it youself. To do this, open "Programs and Features" through the Windows Control Panel and then add the necessary components for the 1C platform.

Please see the screenshots for how to do this:

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Now I know that the main package has the client also. Is there a changelog to 1C so I can see when a version of the software has been released?

Regards

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Is there a changelog to 1C so I can see when a version of the software has been released?

Hi Rait,

yes, of course, you can see it.

If you bought the 1C on the 1c-dn.com, then you can download the new versions from your personal account on this website.

Or if you bought 1C on the 1ci.com, then you can download the new version of the platform from there.

Aleksandr

Subscribe