Change DataComposition appearance for printing

Common questions about 1C:Query language, Query builder tool and Data composition schema

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Reports with data composition look great when we viewing them on the screen, but it have a lot of problems printing them. For example on dot printers printing is very slow due to color filling. So I need to disable this filling before printing them. IF I select Appearance - without appearance I could not edit column size any more and I really want to do this before printing. So is there any way to just change appearance theme right before printing without redrawing everything and changing column size?

Edited: Alexey Gerasimov - Feb 18, 2013 11:34 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

You can use custom templates for DCS reports. See Balance sheet report in 1C:Small Business for example.

Interested

I know that I can do this. My question is how to change appearance just for printing. Saving all other settings.

Timofey Bugaevsky

You can create report variants for viewing and for printing and create custom Create command for generating the report for monitor and Print command which will generate same report in print-ready variant.

Interested

But in this case it is impossible to adjust column widths. Id you hide column lines it automatically disables the possibility to change column widths.  Are there any options to hide lines but still be able to move columns?

Do I understand right that there is no option to change cells filling for the report just before printing?

Active user
Rating: 4
Company:

I do not know about width, but if you create a report for printing, and make borders white they will not be printed.

Edited: Lies Susann - Feb 20, 2013 09:27 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Please provide your report sources and steps to reproduce the bug, that you described above.

Subscribe