Is there anybody knows about 1C integration with SAP?

Offers and request for collaboration between partners, developers and users worldwide. Full-time and freelance jobs, employee recruitment.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello everyone,

Now my customer use 1C as their accounting system, but now their headquarter work with SAP system and want my customer replace their system to SAP, or integration with SAP.

Edit:(
When integration with SAP, then we need transfer all of the GL postings from SAP to 1C. Then all of the Russia reports still in 1C system. So that's about integration from SAP FI to 1C accounting system.
)

Is there any experts can help me? Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Raphael.

2016/4/12

Edited: Shi Raphael - Apr 12, 2016 04:19 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Shi Raphael!

Would you please explain which 1C and SAP modules should be integrated? This will help community members to understand how they could help you.

Just came
Company:

Timofey Bugaevsky,

Thank you for your kindly information.
I had modified my question.

Raphael.

Just came
Company: Valtera Jewellery House

Hello, Shi Raphael!

What type information do you want to exchange between SAP and 1C? Current version of 1C framework provides many ways for data exchange.

Just came
Company: Beijing Yellow Sun Software CO.,LTD

Hello! We can do the integration with SAP and 1C, please provide detailed information and requirements for this task. 您好! 我们可以做SAP和1C的集成,请提供该任务的详细信息和具体要求。如有疑问,请拔打电话:18515467997
Dmitrii

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Silver Bulleters, LLC

Not with SAP - SAP is company.
You will need to integrate with SAPXI or SAPESB

First you will need a SOAP Proxy because SAPXI (or SAPESB) implements SOAP 1.2 with not stable RFC, 1C SOAP implements SOAP 1.1 stable (without message type or filestream type)

Simple SOAP Proxy is a Membrane Monitor

the most successful and well-known solution

SAP FI <-> SAP XI (or SAP ESB) <-> SOAP Proxy <-> 1S WebService:WebReferense (SOAP)

Just came
Company:

Hi Raphael,

From 1C's point of view your question isn't correct.
Due to "global" differences between Russian Accouning Stardarts (RAS) and IFRS/GAAP and differences in Charts of accounts (russia vs Europe/USA) transfer postings from SAP to 1C is not proper way for prepare reports according to Russian rules and Russian tax legislation.

The proper way is to transfer "documents" with necessary master data. For example, if you need to transfer purchasing operation or sale operation, you should send to 1C the following data: Partner_ID or customer_ID, Contract's details, all articles and their prices, VAT and e.t.c....
In site of 1C systems the Transfer procedure creates special Document which generates specific postings for RAS Charts of accounts and prepares Tax postings within 1C database. Results of this postings makes data for preparation specific reports for government and tax authorities accordong to Russian law within 1C.

If you need more information how we customize 1C for SAP-1C data transfer, please contact us: Unit Systems

Subscribe