another configuration with multilanguage support on platform 1C 8 for trade accounting.

Offers and request for collaboration between partners, developers and users worldwide. Full-time and freelance jobs, employee recruitment.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

I want to present for you my freeware configuration on platform 1C 8 for  trade accounting.

This configuration is multilingual - each user separately from the other can see and interface on his own language and see elements of catalogues on his own language.

Language of development is russian, but all synonims and messages have the translated analog.
Now all translates on english, deuche, polish, romanian, simpl.chinese, thai, bulgarian, ukrainian, belorussian are produced by google translate. But with commercial publication configuration can be to-produce with human translate. Text for translating stored in tables and this is way giving it for human translation without any programming.

here the site of configuration: <removed as rules violation>

here the instruction for full instalation with english language:
<removed as rules violation>

I plan to add a translation to instructions (help pages) in configuration. It's not so easy, but possible

Edited: Sergiy Zhygunenko - Jun 29, 2014 10:46 PM

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

During this time, the configuration of highly evolved and was practically devoid probllems and errors.

I recommend to read the free version configuration. This is usually enough. Contact me for any questions sza@ukr.net

Subscribe