Error during Copy-Pasting from Microsoft Excel to Spreadsheet Document

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: 1TC-MERV

Hello,

I have come across an enteresting(for me) thing in pasting something to spreadsheet document from excel. (Tried different versions of excel and 1C:Enterprise platform, on Windows XP and Windows 7, the problem is same in all versions).

The problem is: I'm coping some text from excel (by CTRL+C) and then pasting to 1C:Enterprise Spreadsheet Document, if in copied text there are two double quotes (""), than it creates a different in total row counts between real(excel) text and copied (speadsheet document) text. For example, I have 10 rows in excel, I'm coping-pasting it to spreadsheet document, and it copies as 5 or 6 rows.

I can attach an excel document, so you can also try to make this process by yourself.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Stanislav!
Try pasting this text to any text editor. Think, you will see the same effect.

Just came

Hello Timofey,

Thank you for your answer!
I tried to paste it to Libre, to Notepad++, and some other microsoft products, it pastes same as in excel document. The problem is only when I pasting to spreadsheet document

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Stanislav!

Thank you for the information, I was able to reproduce this issue and will submit it to our developer team.
As a workaround I can suggest to replace "" with ", after doing this, I could copy cells with no problem.

Timofey Bugaevsky

This issue will be fixed in 8.3.6 version of 1C:Enterprise platform.

Just came

Hello Timofey,

We have also solvet it by the same way. Thank you!

Subscribe