Error when trying to lock an object in repository

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Webcustoms IT Solutions GmbH

Hello,

I am doing my first attempt to setup a configuration repository for team development. I get the error message of the attached screenshot everytime when I try to lock an object no matter which. In the example which you can see on the screenshot I used an empty configuration (to exclude possible issues in my configuration) and tried to lock the whole configuration. Using a configuration with objects leads to the same problem, for instance when I try to lock an existing catalog.

In addition, when I try to unbind my configuration from the repository 1C:Enterprise crashes (the program is suddenly closed). Restarting and then performing an unbind works, however.

Just came
Company: 1C Company

Hello Saman,

I have just tested both: locking the whole configuration tree as well as unbinding it on 1C version 8.3.6.2237 running on Windows Server 2012R and got no errors.
Could you please specify what version of 1C you are running and under what Operating System?

Thank you,

Sergey

Just came

Hi Sergey,

we are running Ubuntu 14.04 Server and Client and 1C:Enterprise platform 8.3.6.2299.

Just came

Dear Saman,

Sorry for the delay, we are trying to replicate the issue that you reported.

Thank you,

Sergey

Just came

Hello Saman,

Could you please try the same steps under Ubuntu 12.04 LTS? That is the required OS for the current version of both thin and thick client.

Thank you,

Sergey

Just came

Hello Saman,

Some more questions:
1. Are you connecting to the repository locally or remotely through a server?
2. Are you using the following sequence to create a repository:  Configuration --> Configuration Repository --> Create Repository?

Thank you,

Sergey

Just came

Hi Sergey,

trying Ubuntu 12.04 LTS might take some time. I will report on the result as soon as possible.
Regarding your other questions:

1. I am not sure whether I do get your question right, but we create the repository on a server
to enable team development. Then we connect from a local machine to that server for development
since we are running multi-user licenses of 1C:Enterprise only at the moment. That is, we are not
able to work on a local infobase/configuration.

2. Yes, we are.

Best,
Saman

Subscribe