Problem with export in PDF arabic text in Verdana font

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 4
Company: First BIT Middle East

Hello!

We have faced with platform issue: when we try to save print form with arabic text in PDF using font Verdana its not working. Please find attached file (zip format because forum not accepting PDF). Word and Excel work fine (attached also with default mxl file). Arial font works with PDF also, but in our brand book we are using Verdana for all reports and print forms.

So we think that it should be solved from platform side because Word and Excel export works fine. Also if i convert Word to PDF by MS Office Tools - it also works fine, only saving arabic to pdf from 1C in Verdana font is not working.

Checked on 8.3.8.2088, 8.3.9.1735.

Edited: Pavel Zhgulev - Sep 22, 2016 12:08 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Pavel!

I was able to reproduce this issue. Will send it to the developer team. Thank you! As for now I can suggest using one of looking similar fonts in this field.

Active user

Timofey Bugaevsky,

Thank you for the quick response. As usual, could you redirect to me answer of developers and bug tracker issue # if it will be registered.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Pavel, you can use this page as a ticket. We will be happy to assist you with updating the state of the incident.

Active user

Hello!

Did you receive any response from the developers team?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Pavel!

Good news: this issue will be fixed in one of next versions of 1C:Enterprise platform 8.3.9.

Subscribe