Plugin for 1c to integrate with Microsoft TFS

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hi,

Company uses Microsoft TFS for requirements and bug tracking. We also wold like to integrate 1c:Designer and Microsoft TFS to work in single environment. Firstly we would like to link code Check-in into configuration storage with TFS workitem.
Are there any possibilities to do this?

Thak you
Roman Kropyvnytskyy

Timofey Bugaevsky

Thank you, Roman, I have sent your request to developers.

Just came
Company:

Roman kropyvnytskyy,
You can synchronize the 1C repository with TFS. Each commit to the 1C repository synchronized with TSF.

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Evgeny Sosna,
How do you made this? Can you please explain how to do this

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Silver Bulleters, LLC

Alexey Gerasimov wrote:
How do you made this? Can you please explain how to do this

Right now it is secret story  :)
mysterious ways and tools associated with the conference <deleted as rules violation>

But now we can say that this is achieved by:
1. util for grab the 1C:Repo
2. sets of utils for integrate with git and 1C:repo
3. 1C 8.3 functionality load/unload cf files

Just came
Company:

Alexey Lustin,
Could you explain in details? maybe in private chat? We are ready to bought these tools. Do you have any demo materials (video, presentation, description or better demo application)?

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Alexey Lustin,
I won't be able to present at this conference, so if it is possible I would like to discuss this topic with you. We also use dump/unload features, Mercurial instead of Git, and we have tested 8.3 repository. But still it is not a comfort way to organize work for larger projects. This could be private chat. Please, let me know.

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Silver Bulleters, LLC

Alexey Gerasimov,
Roman kropyvnytskyy,

Friends, do not expect miracles. :) I do not sell anything.
Apparently I need to explain the whole process (one of the example process)

1. each developer have a Snegopat <deleted as rules violation> for 1CDesigner with Plugin for TFS - plugin will be published for free after Infostart conferense
2. each developer have 2 (two) tools for work:
a. 1СUnit - unit tests for 1C:Enterprise modules <deleted as rules violation>
b. 1C2Git - toolkit based on github v83unpack <deleted as rules violation>
3. where is a rule: one backlog item - new branch = local 1C repo
a. when developer work with backlog item he did minors commit into local 1C repo with commit message in TFS format (whats why we need a TFS plugin for Snegopat)
b. developers commits sync with local git clone of TFS origin with v83unpack (there is another 2 tools included - Tool1CD - for read CD files, and v82unpack for work with NOTmanaged forms).
c. each externals epf (like tests) commit throw Designer mode directly into git (Evgeny Sosna write this plugin for Snegopat - it works NOT only with git).
4. where is a plugin for Snegopat what generate tests for 1CUnit and for 1C 8.3 testing framework based on Gherkin language. The .feature file live directly in the git repository ;-)
5. to completely finish - we use a nigthbuild's: 1CUnit support junit.xml format which supports by Jenkins and TFS (with some additional tools).

rigth now i have write a CustomBuildTemplate for TFS - but it is too early to publish it.

the whole set of utilities will be published on the github as soon as possible, but not before the conference.

P.S. If you have 1 big 1C repo with github v83unpack <deleted as rules violation> on the "cron" you will made sync commits with 7 minutes delay $-)

Just came
Company:

Alexey Lustin, you forgot about merging.

Alexey Lustin wrote:
4. where is a plugin for Snegopat what generate tests for 1CUnit and for 1C 8.3 testing framework based on Gherkin language.
WOW!!!  :)

Alexey Gerasimov wrote:
Mercurial
I not recommend use merkurial for cyrillic names of files.

I'm use redmine+git+jenkins (for run test).

Edited: Evgeny Sosna - Oct 28, 2013 12:53 AM

Subscribe