In Web-Client Mozilla Firefox by pressing down key the cell of now not activated

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 27
Company: 1TÇ Şirketi - Merv Bilgi İşlem Otomasyonu Yazılım Ltd. Şti.

Mozilla Firefox bug.

Server: Ubuntu Server 12.10. 64-bit.
DBMS: PostgreSQL 9.2
1C:Enterprise 8.3.4.365

In 8.3  added a good fiture when pressing "Down" keyboard in tabular section new row is added. But in WEB-Client Mozilla Firefox while adding new row by "down" keyboard the cell of now not activated, so user can not choose or write anything in that cell without pressing with mouse on that cell. On other browsers working normal, just in mozilla firefox this problem existing.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Thank you for the information, I will doublecheck this and let you know.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Murat, did you install and allow to use the 1C:Enterprise extension for FireFox? I just tested and by pressing Down keyboard key a new line added, but first requested to allow to use an extension.

Interested

Yes we did install extension. While pressing down button row is added, but cell is not activated, so user can not write or choose item via keyboard.

Timofey Bugaevsky

I tried it right now on 1C:Enterprise 8.3.4.365, see the screenshot. Maybe you have another conditions? Try to do this on plain document first.

Also please try to update FireFox and disable all extensions, except for 1C:Enterprise.

Interested

Timofey may be you are right, may be there existing another conditions. I will check it again, but now picture is attached if you are interested in.

Subscribe