I have a dream (suggestion) for 8.3 Mobile Application Developing

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 27
Company: 1TÇ Şirketi - Merv Bilgi İşlem Otomasyonu Yazılım Ltd. Şti.

Hi,

1. I have suggestion, to add stretch property to buttons for mobile configuration. For mobile devices 1C enterprise's standart buttons are not usefull.

2. I have suggestion, for page titles add stretch and font size change property.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Good morning, Murat.

Could you please provide screenshots and configuration that will illustrate your problem for our developers?

Interested

1. We have developed buttons that that have stretch property (but they are not buttons).

2. In Customer order form we use all forms as pages, because opening and closing forms in mobile devices is very slowly, so unfortunately we had to use as pages to open needed form quickly.

screenshot is attached. for information, buttons in bottom we use as title of pages. others we use as usual buttons.

Interested

Configuration we can give later. but if it is sufficient we can provide you a XML file of configuration.

Timofey Bugaevsky

So you want to be able to set size of buttons, right?

Interested

1. No, I just want that buttons have stretch property. In picture you see, they are not buttons, they are decoration pictures that not have picture :). In decoration picture we tried to use picture, but when pressing on it, picture is opened:). So we decided to use without picture.
Indeed I need stretchable buttons where I can use title and picture both.

2. Second thing that I need, that titles of pages should be organizable, will bigger if I set the font bigger than standard.

3. Third thing is, that forms are opening and closing very slowly. That is the biggest problem.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Thank you, Murat, I have sent your request to our developers.

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

And please upgrade mobile interface to Taxi. It will be much more useful. Now I need to be very careful to point correctly to the correct button.

Interested

Another wish:

4. In platform exist some global context methods like "InputString", "InputNumber", "InputDate" etc. suggest to use operating systems own forms (as platform do in methods doquerymessage, domessage). At the moment opens a form in which date field is very small and user can not set the value by finger and this is slowing users.

5. May be the biggest this that I am waiting, is the printing skill:).

Timofey Bugaevsky

Thank you, I have sent this to our developers.

Subscribe