Configuration repository error

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 6
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Hello.

I'm trying to move 1C configuration repository from one server to another and when i open the link in web browser I encounter this error:

Code
{"#exception":"{http://v8.1c.ru/8.2/virtual-resource-system}Exception","exception":{"clsid":"580392e6-ba49-4280-ac67-fcd6f2180121","reason":406,"descr":"HTTP: Not acceptable\nОшибка при выполнении запроса GET к ресурсу :"}}

and from 1C designer when connecting to repository:
Code
1C:Enterprise 8 application error:Unspecified error

or

Code
1C:Enterprise 8 application error:Error executing query
Error executing the query POST to resource :by reason:  server_addr=tcp://127.0.0.1 descr=32(0x00000020): Broken pipe line=1575 file=./src/DataExchangeTcpClientImpl.cpp

I copied the folder with repository data and apache configuration from old server to the new one. The only difference between severs is the thing that old one was running with CentOS x86 and new one - CentOS x64. But I installed 1c and apache x86 packages on the new server.

Can this error be fixed or i have to install CentOS x86?

CentOS version is 6.4 on the new sever, on the old one should be the same, but i cannot check now, because i don't have access there so far.

1C Enterprise platform - 8.3.4.389

Edited: Mikhail Ivanenko - Jan 23, 2014 08:52 AM

Active user
Rating: 6
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

It's really strange, but it starts working now. Maybe it had to be indexed or something like this?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Mikhail.
If you could make this error reproducible, please provide steps to reproduce it, and I will inform our developers.

Subscribe