Mobile Application Builder Version Error

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello, I am trying to build first mobile application. But, it gives an error on version field. Whether it is filled or empty , i meet with the same error. And additionaly, I can not see what is the problem, what is the error, only error field is opened and empty error message is given.
I attached the screen about it.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, huseyin temur!

Due to Apple policy, the application version should contain 3 numbers, separated with dots, for example 1.0.1, so you need to change the application to match this mask.

Just came
Company:

Hello, I changed version field to 1.0.1 then it gives an error about mobile application platform version. I attached the error. So , what should I do then? What do I need to change?

Just came
Company:

Timofey Bugaevsky wrote:
so you need to change the application to match this mask.

Hello, What changes do I need to do? Can you explain more please? Thank you in advance.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Sorry, you need to change the application version, you have this field highlighted on the first screenshot. Type 1.0.1 there.

Just came
Company:

Timofey Bugaevsky wrote:
Sorry, you need to change the application version, you have this field highlighted on the first screenshot. Type 1.0.1 there.

Hello, I changed there and I saved and post the related document. But , then I need to build this document, so I try to build the document and it gives the last error. I was talking about this at the last print screen.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Regarding the second screenshot, you need to upload the new mobile platform version to the mobile application builder. See the attached screenshot for details on how to do this.

Active user
Rating: 4
Company: GSPD

Enter 3.4.5 is OK

Subscribe