Reports in mobile app

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello, Guys!

Trying to advance in mobile development, having a couple of issues to resolve.
1) Is there any guide on creating reports for mobile devices? Was surprised to see that this topic is not covered in 1cmobile.pdf. Also in the mobile platform demo, there is no specimen of mobile reports.

2) Has somebody encountered the problem depicted in the screenshot enclosed? This happens during the installation of just downloaded 1CDemo mobile application.

Thanks in advance for any relevant answers!

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Konstantin!

In the mobile application demo there are two reports, Stock balance and Order analysis. You can use them as an example.

In a few words, you can not create a report in the mobile client as there is only few data on it. You need to create it on the server and then send the generated result to the mobile client.

Regarding the second question, which mobile device do you use? Which version of Android do you have on it?

Just came
Company:

Timofey Bugaevsky, thank you very much for answer!

I've found those two reports in the Data processors configuration blocks.

As to question #2, I'm using HTC One SV, Android 4.2.2. The problem might be caused by the small amount of memory available on the internal storage (yet I haven't worked it out). Other 1C apps which I install, however, don't induce such a problem.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Try to free some memory then and if this will help, I could notify developers that the error message should be more readable.

Just came
Company:

Timofey Bugaevsky, unfortunately I've freed 300 Mb of internal storage but the app still fails to be installed.

Just came
Company:

Timofey Bugaevsky, I reinstalled the 1cem-arm.apk (it's 8.3.6.182 now) and the app worked.

Subscribe