some things which are programmatically doesn't work on emulator or android device

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 7
Company:

Hi everyone, Hi Timofey;

I wanna ask you something with screenshots images, this is important.

I'm developing mobile sale configuration I have a problem.

When I run on computer my mobile configuration my codes work without any problem.
For example I create sales bill and when I choose a material I can look some information of material(unit price, unit etc.) after that when I enter the amount(how much I sale) I can see how much money total etc. You'll understand what I want with images.

But when I run on emulator or android device I can't see this? Why my codes work on computer but same codes doesn't work on android device?

Here I choose material what I want to sale

After that this 2 area comes automatically because of my codes (Birim(Unit) and BirimFiyat(UnitPrice) areas)

After that I enter the amount(Miktar) and calculate automatically total price and vat etc

But When I run on mobile device or emulator, this process is work but doesn't show like this. I mean Bill total price is looked, it show me but it doesn't show by material like run on computer.

I choose material on emulator in Sales Bill and It doesn't show Unit and UnitPrice(Birim BirimFiyat)

After that I enter Amount(Miktar) and It doesn't show calcute, It can calculate but doesn't show

How can we solve this?

We have other problems like this. For example I choose one salesman's casing programmatically and it be fine on running computer, I can see this. But on mobile device or emulator this can't be shown. How can we solve this?

Edited: Mehmet Tuğrul SARIÇİÇEK - Sep 15, 2015 07:47 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Mehmet Tuğrul SARIÇİÇEK.

Which version of 1C:Enterprise mobile platform do you use?

And could you create a simple configuration for me to reproduce this issue? I need to check how the event handler is implemented.

Active user
Rating: 7
Company:

Timofey Bugaevsky,
I use 8.3.6.199 of 1C:Enterprise mobile platform. Ok, I'll crete a simple configuration about this issue for you on next few days.

Subscribe