Problem when building application on IOS

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 2
Company: TRIAX

Hello 1C,
There is an error when I build an application on IOS. I got a build log for iOS below and it said "host does not exists". I don't know why please help me.
Thank you so much!

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Hoang Minh Tri,

Please make sure that in the mobile application builder, you specified the IP address or host name of the computer running Mac OS X, not its MAC address.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: TRIAX

Hi, Vladimir Gurov
I corrected last error but now I got a new one, please check it for me. Thank you!

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Hoang Minh Tri,

In order to let the mobile application builder perform actions on the Apple computer, you should configure this computer beforehand. For this purpose:

- Install all available Mac OS X updates

- Install the Xcode application
You can get its distribution package here: https://developer.apple.com/xcode/

- Download and install the Apple Worldwide Developer Relations (http://developer.apple.com/certificationauthority/AppleWWDRCA.cer) certificate to the System keychain

- By using the Apple Developer portal, create and install an Apple AppStore distribution certificate or a corporate distribution certificate to the System keychain:

* Create a personal key via the Keychain utility

* Place all personal keys and certificates to the System keychain

* Upon creating the personal key, in the key properties dialog box, on the Access Control tab, select the Allow all applications to access this item checkbox

- In the Xcode settings, on the Accounts tab, specify the provisioning profile that corresponds to the distribution certificate

- In the system preferences of the Apple computer, on the Sharing tab, enable the remote logging in to the Apple computer for particular users

- Find out the Apple computer's host name and specify it in the mobile application builder settings

- Make sure that the port used for SSH connections to the Apple computer (by default, it is port 22) is accessible for the Windows computer running the mobile application builder

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Subscribe