1C:Enterprise 8.3 Mobile Application

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 27
Company: 1TÇ Şirketi - Merv Bilgi İşlem Otomasyonu Yazılım Ltd. Şti.

Hi

I need some suggestions about a situation that must be automated.

Situation is, as:

I have sales staff employee. They are in quantity nearly 150 employee (in next days will be more and more). They must sale from Tablet PC (supported system: android).

And in linux ubuntu server I have the main infobase (1C:Enterprise based) that used for accounting and many aims.

So, as a developer I wish to use 1C:Enterprise in Mobile application too. I need a integration between Mobile App and the central infobase.

1. Integration by "Web-Services":
I realized that the XDTO packages are not supported for Mobile application in 8.3 (firstly I imagened that I will use the Web-Sevice and send the data in XDTO packages).

2. Integration by using "Exchange plans":
For this way I think in both sides (in mobile appl. and central server) the configuration must be same. Isn't it? And in Mobile Application the FTPConneciton is not supported.

So, the task may be explained in such a list:
1. While working in mobile application I must use Web service (sending a complex data and recieving a data in date format).
2. For example, after saving the document I need to send the same document data to the server application (server application is 1C:Enterprise based app.).

P.S. If there were possibility to connect to the server inforbase by WEB-server or anyway from Mobile Application there would not be such problems. Or in WEB-Client for mobile application were possibility to change page orientation (width or hight) there would not be the problem. I think.

For anyway, I thank is there were connection like Thin Client for Mobile Application there would be the best solution :).

Timofey Bugaevsky

Web services are available, but can not be created as a configuration object. At the same time you still can publish it on the main infobase and use in the mobile application. For example:

Code
    URL = URL + "/ws/ws1.1cws?wsdl";
    Definitions = New WSDefinitions(URL, User, Password);
    Proxy = New WSProxy(Definitions, "http://localhost/ws1", "SynchronizationWithMobileDevice", 
                        "SynchronizationWithMobileDeviceSoap");
    Proxy.User = User;
    Proxy.Password = Password;
    Proxy.ExecuteSynchronization(MobileDeviceID,
                                 DeviceDescription,
                                 MainNode.ReceivedID,
                                 MainNode.SentID,
                                 "2");

The data exchange do not require the absolutely identical configurations, but the conversion rules should be used to exchange data between applications with different configurations. Unfortunately the application for data conversion rule creation is not yet available in English.

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

The data exchange do not require the absolutely identical configurations, but the conversion rules should be used to exchange data between applications with different configurations. Unfortunately the application for data conversion rule creation is not yet available in English.
When do you plan to publish it? If it is partially available could you please send me the code, because we are creating very similar application for our needs.

Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

"application for data conversion rule creation" - I did not really get it. What does it mean?

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 8
Company: 1C Company

"application for data conversion rule creation" is a configuration that analyzes metadata of configurations that take part in the exchange and helps you to create conversion rules for the exchange between them. It is not available in English yet. We will send a notification for our newsletter subscribers when it will be published.

1C Company support team

Interested

Hi,

In 8.3.3 version in designer mode there is Mobile Application Debugger. Is it designed to debug in Android or iOS?

If, yes - how can I use it?

If, no - for what aim it's designed?

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 8
Company: 1C Company

Mobile applications are debugged on a PC, there is no way to debug them on mobile devices.

You'll be able to find mobile application development details in the Mobile Application User Guide, we'll release it in a few weeks. Follow our news.

1C Company support team

Interested

Ok thanks

Subscribe