"push" paradigm for mobile platform

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Silver Bulleters, LLC

With reverence to all, may i ask a simple question.

it is not a secret, that if you need wrire a good mobile application with good interective with users you need impelement "push" padadigm for integration events in your app.

but i have a litle problem - in he mobile platform, there is no objects and instruments to do what features for my apps

web services is not implements (there is only web referense): it is clear why - SOAP protocol is very heavy

i have trying to search information about ExternEventProcessing - but NativeAPI does not allow to build component for mobile platform

after all this time as a crutch i think about BackgrounsJobs - but it is also not implements (native Android for example have threads Processes and threads)

Thats why i'm ask - is there a way to create:

1. sheduled task on mobile platform for integration features
or
2. process the external event in the mobile platform.

If you ask me a case, i answer: in the central ERP system there is more event notifications time-critical to deliver for employee mobile device. Whats why pattern with BUTTON "Load data from server" is unacceptable

Edited: Alexey Lustin - Apr 15, 2014 11:20 PM (change link for android-dev)

Interested
Rating: 27
Company: 1TÇ Şirketi - Merv Bilgi İşlem Otomasyonu Yazılım Ltd. Şti.

Hi Alexey

If I understood you, you should reflect changes from Central ERP to Mobile Application? For example, the price of an Item is changed in Central ERP system, u need to dynamically change in Mobile Application?

Similar system I need to realize too. I need to realize like notification mechanism between Mobile Device users and central ERP system.
I am planning realize it so: OnStart of Mobile Application I will AttachIdleHandler in 60 seconds interval (example) and control via Web-Service published from Central ERP system is there any changes or messages to users.

I am planning realize it so, but it will be good to ask it to 1C Company Support team too.

Just came

Murat Yazlıyev, Yes you are absolutely right.

Where is many cases as an example of this feature - push new price, request an discount (reuest for reply on client discount), push "client canceled order" in ecommerce

Idle handler - it is crutch i think, but alternative of what is write app in on another framework - for example PhoneGap

Timofey Bugaevsky

You should understand that a mobile application is a client and should not publish services, but request the data from server. That is for web services/references.
As for critical data in background jobs, a mobile device may have a poor connection and can be overloaded with periodical requests, so you could not rely that it will be completed successfully in background.
As for integration, I will double check with developers.

Just came

Timofey Bugaevsky, you should understand that ...

i'm understand, and thats why i start this topic.
ant thats why i'm ask about "push" Push technology
how to implemets this tech in 1C:Enterprise Mobile platform

may be in the plans for the platform is the realization of Google Cloud Managing and Apple Push Notification Service?
or there analogs

Timofey Bugaevsky

Thank you for information, I have sent it to developers.

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Thank you for information, I have sent it to developers.
And that answered the developers?

Timofey Bugaevsky

They accepted an enhancement request. There's no additional information.

Just came

news from the platform developers, published in russian:

in new version of mobile platform, will be impleented not blocked threads (background jobs)

Code
Job = BackgrounsJobs.Execute("SyncDataWithServer");

original link - <removed as rules violation>

Interested
Rating: 27
Company: 1TÇ Şirketi - Merv Bilgi İşlem Otomasyonu Yazılım Ltd. Şti.

How I get news, instead of using AttachIdleHandler("UdateFromCentralDb", 1, True) method, we can use BackgroundJobs.

The main question is, BackgroundJob execution how will use charge of device? I should check it firstly.

Subscribe