IOS mobile app

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

I was trying to create my first IOS app, but failed. I have created XML file for configuration and I created new XCode project, but when I was trying to run it in Simulator I have got an error saying

The selected destination does not support the architecture for which the selected software is built.  Switch to a destination that supports that architecture in order to run the selected software.

Could you please be so kind to provide more details about configuration of project variables. And it is also very useful to have some good manuals and tutorials.

Also in mobile application Data processor some field seems to be not translated correctly into English.

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 8
Company: 1C Company

New 1C:Enterprise Developer Guide (with mobile application development manual), Mobile application wizard (with more correct translation), and mobile platform demo are prepared to be released. Please be patient, we'll release them as soon as possible.

1C Company support team

Active user

I've got the answer from developers: Running with Simulator is not supported, run the application directly on the device.

1C Company support team

Active user

Alexey Gerasimov,
A new version of the Mobile application wizard is enclosed in the Mobile platform kit 8.3.3.43.

1C Company support team

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Sergey, Thank you very much for this info. We will try it as soon as we have some resources available.

Subscribe