Problem with downloading the mobile paltfrorm kit

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 5
Company:

hi ... i'm trying to develop my first ios app ... as i understand from your guide i need to purchase the Mobile platform kit 8.3.3.43 ... which will help me to to convert my XML files into "prjios.zip" or something (maybe i understand it wrong) ... my problem is when i tried to enter my company licence to download the mobile platform kit ... the site didn't accept the licence ... is there a need for new licence ? or is there a problem with our licence ?

and thanks for you help

Timofey Bugaevsky

If your company bought a license on this site, please inform your director that he can add you as an employee to your company account. More details are available on Employees page for your company account.

Active user
Company:

hi .. sorry for the long reply but i couldn't download it even from my manager profile ... we have a valid licence but we didn't order it from here ... we ordered it from a distributor in Turkey and he send the licence via mail ... i think we need to add our company to your site to be able to download the kit ... how can we do it ? ... can you help please ?

Active user
Company:

another question ... is what i said right ? ... is the steps to make the ios app is :
1- making an xml file from ic: enterprise.
2- converting the xml file into "<ApplicationID>.zip" which contains "1cem.xcodeproj" with the mobile platform kit.
3-unzip into mac and then distrbute it using Xcode.

is those the right steps ?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Please ask your distributor to contact us by email: int@1c.com to provide you an access at 1C:Developer Network as if the license was not purchased on this site, we don't have it in our database.

Regarding building a package in general you are right. Please see 1C:Enterprise Developer guide 25.5. PREPARING THE MOBILE APPLICATION FOR PUBLISHING
IN AN APPLICATION STORE.

Subscribe