My organisation is planning to deploy 1C Enterprise in the next couple of weeks. As an infrastructure engineer, I would like find out what is and what is not supported.
Server configurations for 1C Enterprise infrastructure:
• Using two modes = Client/server mode and Web client
• Working server and web server for Payroll = 1 x Windows 2008 R2
• Working server and web server for HR = 1 x Windows 2008 R2
• Database = MS SQL 2008 Standard Server (clustered)
1. Can 1C Enterprise 8.2 and 8.3 be hosted on virtual servers using VMware vSphere 5.0 hypervisor?
2. What is 1C Enterprise's current version for Payroll and HR?
3. We have 20 concurrent users using Payroll and HR systems (two servers), with an average usage, what is the recommended server specifications for CPU and Memory?
4. Software Licensing - using electronic license, is the product license different for Payroll and HR?
Please reply asap and thanks in advance.
Discussing the best practices of 1C:Enterprise implementation, sharing the business-level of 1C:Enterprise implementation experience.