New version of 1C:Translator includes significant enhancements for translation of large documents.
The full list of changes in
If you are not familiar with 1C:Enterprise and you would like to try 1C:Translator, follow these steps:
- Extract the files from the archive, run setup.exe, and follow the installation wizard instructions.
1C:Enterprise training version.
- Extract the files from the archive and run autorun.exe from the 1c_disc folder.
- Click Standard Setup (recommended) and follow the installation wizard instructions.
- Double-click the 1C:Enterprise shortcut.
- In the 1C:Enterprise startup dialog box, click Add.
- In the Add infobase/folder dialog box, click Create infobase and then click Next.
- In the list of configurations, select 1C:Translator/1C:Translator 2.0 (demo)/18.104.22.168 and then click Next.
- Specify a name for your infobase (any one you like as it is only used in the list of infobases) and then click Next.
- Specify a path where infobase data will be stored (on a storage with enough space for future data) and then click Next.
- Click Ready to complete the wizard.
- Select the infobase by name that you specified for it earlier.
- Click 1C:Enterprise.
- In the User field, select Administrator, and leave the Password field empty.
- Click OK.
- You will see the 1C:Translator window with a list of texts.
- For more information, see
- For support, feel free to ask questions at