Printing PDF from 1C

Powerful and flexible application for small business management. See 1C:Small Business description

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 2
Company:

Instead of ProductsAndServices catalog We use FieldTickets catalog. Each FieldTicket contains a scanned image in PDF format. How can we print those images from FieldTickets catalog in the Invoice document?

Thank you.

Active user
Rating: 7
Company: individual

One of variants is: first save files to local storage and then start an external application for printing like so:

Code
RunApp("C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe /N /T " + FileName); 

But you can use some another applications, for example, free bulzip

Timofey Bugaevsky

Please use the English language on 1C:Developer Network forums.

Active user
Company:

This is not exactly what I need.  I have the Invoices that can be printed from 1C. The invoices contain FieldTickets catalog. Each FieldTicket has a scanned image in PDF or JPG.  I need the Invoice to join to all FieldTicket images,  so to make it looks as one file, preview it before printing and send them to printer.

Active user
Rating: 7
Company: individual

If FieldTicket is JPG then you can add it to spreadsheet document.
But if its pdf, so I think you need use external application for joining and printing it

Timofey Bugaevsky

Or you can try to find a third-party PDF to JPG converter and use it to generate images from PDF file, after that you can use the method, that Ivan described above.

Active user
Company:

Hello everybody. How to get a list of all files that attached to Item in Catalog.Nomenclature?
So I can print them all at once.

I have found how to get a picture of the Item. but not all files.

Picture = ***********.PictureFile;
File= AttachedFiles.GetFileBinaryData(PictureFile);

File extension is JPG.
Thank you.

Edited: Laysan Martin - Jan 09, 2015 06:09 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Laysan Martin!

You need to select all items in NomenclatureAttachedFiles catalog that have FileOwner value equal to the reference to the Nomenclature that you are going to print. Then you can get the picture from FileStorage attribute of those items. Note that the Query can not select ValueStorage attributes, so you will need to get object by reference for all rows in the query and get picture then.

Subscribe