Online-Demo

Powerful and flexible application for small business management. See 1C:Small Business description

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Hello,

I tried to see the online demo of Small Business, but there is some trouble in looking at purchase documents. I can not see the whole list, just one line and there is no possibility to scroll.
I am using Google Chrome. And unfortunately, I have not managed to insert an image in this topic.
I guess it has sence to fix this problem.

Regards

Lioudmila

Interested

somehow it works with the picture

Edited: Lioudmila Nemtseva - Sep 15, 2012 11:07 PM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hi, Lioudmila!

You should attach images to the post (see Load attachment for this message link below).

The problem is that you use too small screen resolution, thus the form does not match it. This application is designed to be viewed at resolution not less than 1024x768. The 1C:Enterprise platform displays a scroll and you see the last table row at your screenshot.

If you are a developer you can provide a form which opens in a separate window for cases like this, when there should be lots of filters on top of the form.

Interested

yep :) it works! I tried in on my netbook with 10 inch, there is no possibility to set this resolution, at least I still have not managed. But with the second monitor it works.

Subscribe