General Ledger

Powerful and flexible application for small business management. See 1C:Small Business description

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Kizan

Hi ,

I am new to 1c small business applcition. Currently I am testing the application. I couldnt find General Ledger module. How can I enter journal entries in Small Business application?

Regards

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Shameem Mohammed, and welcome to 1C:Developer Network!

For General Ledger entries please see records of the Managerial accounting register.

To open it, start the application in Designer mode and then start debugging (F5), then in main menu click All functions, expand Accounting registers node, and double-click Accounting Journal Entries.

But this is a system object which is not designed to be used by users.

If you need to see the data please use reports. For example in the navigation panel of the Analysis section click Reports for analysis.

Just came

Thanks for the reply. How can I make new Journal Entries .

Regards

Timofey Bugaevsky

Records to the accounting register are made when documents are posted. To understand this please see Documents chapter of Hello, 1C rapid application development tutorial. The entire tutorial might be useful for you, I guess.

Just came

I am looking for "General Journal" Entry screen for data entry which I could not find on any module menu. There may be journal entries which cannot be entered through other screen such as Sales, Purchase, Bank etc.

Regards

Timofey Bugaevsky

There is no way to add or edit records of not independent registers manually. For this purpose documents are used. Please first understand basics of 1C:Enterprise, they are introduced in Hello, 1C. And then use existing examples, copy and adjust them for your needs. The other way is to request for help of one of 1C partners, who will implement features that you need.

Just came

Please see the screen shot from the Accounting suite. I am looking for the same Journal entry screen in Small Business.

Regards

Timofey Bugaevsky

This is the different application. Maybe the Transaction document is what you are looking for. It is placed in Financial Transactions group of navigation panel in the Enterprise section.

But note that it is not recommended to input data directly to registers as there are other registers and if you will miss data in them, this will cause data inconsistency in different reports. This document is for very experienced users to fix non-standard situations.

Just came

Thank you.
This is what exactly I was looking for .

Regards

Subscribe