TONMAT GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY manufactures color-coated steel products and fabricated metal products used for insulation and soundproofing. The Group comprises 4 companies with 11 manufacturing sites and operates through more than 14,000 sales agents in many country provinces.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
Provide a solution to manage and store the Group data in a common information field.Speed up business processes between the member companies, manufacturing sites, and the headquarters to ensure better efficiency.
BEFORE THE PROJECT LAUNCHDespite ISO 9001:2015 implementation, the Group had issues with data management due to decentralized storage. The necessary info could be anywhere: email, chat, etc.
Document processing required plenty of time.
Manual transfer and approval of hard copies between departments and the member companies occasionally resulted in a loss of documents.
Manually created MS Excel reports were hard to read and made versioning impossible.
Much money was spent to deliver documents, and the approval procedure was time-consuming.Sales team leaders had a hard time supervising remote employee’s work.
ARCHITECTURE OF THE SOLUTION AND PROJECT SCOPEGiven the current needs for the growing business, Tonmat Group has decided to deploy 1С:Document Management as a tool to manage document flow and optimize ISO 9001:2015 processes.
Project scope: 150 usersProject duration: 2 months
- Company processes have been digitized through various tools. Among them are flexible 1С:Document Management templates easily adjustable to multiple conditions, including financial limits and role-based routing.
- Document processing time has reduced significantly. Working hours and distances are not an issue anymore.
- Business processes between departments and member companies have become transparent.
- Adjustments can be made with the account of multiple parameters.
- Any document or report is easy to find and access at any time and from any place.
- A friendly and professional team of consultants and developers is there to provide support. The team will investigate any issue and offer several possible solutions.
In pursuit of building the digital transformation ecosystem, TONMAT Group is currently working to supplement 1С:Document Management with 1C:Accounting and 1C:ERP solutions.