Integrity of configuration structure violated

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

What should I do? There is no way to open database in Designer. I get the error while opening the Designer. I have checked with various versions of the platform.

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Clever Business Solutions

First Clear cache in the directory APPDATA/LOCAL & APPDATA/ROAMING.
Try testing the database with CHDBFL(File in the directory BIN).

Edited: Alex Mr - Aug 23, 2017 12:33 AM

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 7
Company: 1C Company

Alexey,

this error message might appear in several scenarios. In most of them, the following steps help:

0. Create a backup of your infobase.

1. Clear the infobase cache using one of the following methods:

Method 1.

1. In the list of infobases, click your infobase, then click Settings.
  2. In the Configuration template and update directories field, find a path that looks like this: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\1C\1Cv8\tmplts\1c.
  3. The path to the cache folder will look like this: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\1C\1Cv8\. Open this folder.
  4. You will see a lot of folders with names like this: 0a3fb881-abde-4208-839d-0f80874cb3cb. Delete them all.

Method 2.

Remove the infobase from the list, then add it back. This does not actually delete the old cache files, it simply assigns a new cache folder to the infobase.

Method 3 (thin client only).

Run the platform with /ClearCache parameter.

2. If it is a file infobase, verify and repair it using chdbfl.exe utility, which is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\1cv8\<version>\bin.

3. If you have a client/server infobase with SQL server, try "delete * from configsave" query.

4. Update the platform to the latest release. The issue that caused the error might be fixed in the latest platform version.

Please let me know if this helped.

Interested

I have used "You will see a lot of folders with names like this: 0a3fb881-abde-4208-839d-0f80874cb3cb. Delete them all. " method. It worked.

Interested

I think it would be reasonable for the platform if it fails on start, automatically invalidate or clear cache on restart.

Subscribe