Showing balances. Insufficient balance when posting.

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello,
we have couple situations in 1C Управление торговлей, Platform 8.3.7. I hope someone can help out :)

1. There is a table in a document, in which the same items are entered in 2 or more rows. What distincts each row of the same item is expiration date, which in the database is maintained as Item (Nomenclature) series. In some cases there also will be rows with no series. We face difficulties with code for showing stock remainings next to each series of the same item. So for example, if the same item is entered in 3 rows, of which 2 are with series, 1 is without series, stock balances are only shown in only one of the rows.I bet someone know this well, would be great if some knowledge/code could be shared.
2. There is a "standard" document for retail sales, which does both receipts and expenses at the same time. It includes data from a number of retail sales (checks) throughout the day.
Complicated situation arises if there is a zero balance of an item, then customer does a return of it, then it gets sold right after the return, on the same day. This document does all expenses first, then all receipts. With this logic it can't be posted, because of insufficient item balance in stock. Need suggestions about what could be done to obtain the actual order, so that is gets posted.

Best regards,
Ged

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 7
Company: 1C Company

Ged Last,

I am sorry if you are having trouble with your application. I'd love to help, but the support staff at this forum are not authorized to answer questions about Russian applications.

Please use this support line instead.

When writing a request to that support line, ensure that you provide the full name and version number of your application (and whether it is customized).

Subscribe