Error creating Infobase on postgres windows server

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: C.K. Elektronic Vertriebs GmbH

i installed postgresSQL on a windows 2011 Server. The database works correct.

Now if i create a new infobase on the postgres Server i get following error:

Code
DBMS-Error:
ERROR: syntax error at or near "SECOND" at character 227

Timofey Bugaevsky

Which version of PostgreSQL do you use? There is a recommended version distributed by 1C.

Just came

i use the version 9.1 (download at web).

Timofey Bugaevsky

We will answer shortly about your question. Sorry for the delay.

Just came

What ist shortly? My customer is impatient.

Just came
Company: 1C Company

Please provide exact information about:
- 1C Platform version, which you trying to use, including build number;
- Which 1C Application Server you trying to use (x86, x64), including build number;
- PostgreSQL version;
- Exact version, including build number, of Windows Server.
If you supply us with such information, we can send information for plattform developers for analyse.

Recommendations
1. Currently the recommended version of OS for installation of 1C Application Server is Windows Server 2008 or 2008R2. If it possible, it is recommended to revert back to those versions of OS.
2. 1C uses specially patched and fine-tuned version of PostgreSQL server. It is not available for download on the postgresql.org. The lateset supported stable version is 9.0.3 with patch version 3.1C, published 12.07.2011. The latest beta version is 9.1.2 with patch version 1.1C. It is possible to download the build of PostgreeSQL versions mentioned above from postgresql.org and apply the patch produced by 1C. But our recommendation is using of official 1C PostgreSQL installer.
3. If you still want to try using your version of DBMS, even if it will functioning in non-optimal mode, you can create the DB manually using PostgreSQL administration tools, then attach it to the 1C Application server using 1C Servers Aministration Console, and then connect client 1C applications (1C Enterprise and Designer) to the dtabase published on the 1C Application Server. Detailed information about 1C Servers Administration Utility is provided in 1C:Enterprise. Administrator guide, Client/server in chapter 5.2.10. Managing the Infobase List. But in this case there is no warranty, because 9.1.4 version of PostgreSQL is not yet supported.

Subscribe