XML text contains invalid character

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Hello!

My customer uploaded his orders from his data base (MySQL) and the system saved a company with one "invalid character". Now it blocks and gives an error (attached).

How can I "cheat" the program in order to ignore this error or at least delete this company? I can not select this company in the list because I get a similar error.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Regards,

Lioudmila

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

If it's not SQL database try to use chdbfl.exe utility. It can be found in bin catalog. Please, make a database backup before using this utility.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Lioudmila!

Does it block the application from start? If not, you can create a data processor that searches for this invalid record using a query and when you identify it for sure, delete it by calling Delete() method of its object.

Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Hello Timofey!

Thank you for the advice. I have already got help from Extended Technical Support, he deleted this customer, but I do not know how.

It did not block the application from start. Now there is another question: how can we avoid a similar error after downloading data from MySQL-database? It is still in progress.

But thanks a lot!

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Lioudmila!

You need to find out which character was invalid and replace it with spaces. I suppose it might be a character with 0 code, but it's just a guess.

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

You can use function FindDisallowedXMLCharacters from Global context to control data received from MySQL-database.

Subscribe