- 1C:Enterprise mobile platform - full version
1C:Enterprise 8 Mobile platform v. 184.108.40.206
- device model
- Android - full version
- methods you used to upload and install the mobile platform to the device
I downloaded the demo: https://1c-dn.com/files/updates/1c_enterprise_8_mobile_platform/8_3_11_57/com.e1c.Demo.en-arm.apk - steps to reproduce the issue on the device
1. load the above apk on an ARM device with 7.1.1 Android version
2. install the apk
3.try to run the application. It will crash on the loading screen with no error.
- screenshot of the error message
no screenshot available because it crashes on open
I followed your instructions and installed the pure mobile application platform (220.127.116.11).
Unfortunately the behaviour is the same. The platform shows the white screen with the different symbols (star,paper clip,light bulb etc) and it crashes with no error.
We had a similar issue some time ago with mobile platform 8.3.4 that also crashed on android 6.0 and later.
We tested 1C:Enterprise mobile platform 18.104.22.168 on Android 7.1.1 and the tests passed.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the version of 1C:Enterprise mobile platform runs on each mobile device running on Android 7.1.1. This is because the device vendor can change the operating system in a way that does not allow 1C:Enterprise mobile platform to run on the device.
The device model you mentioned (PAD-HGN) is unknown to us, and we found no information about it.
To let us investigate the issue at least remotely, please send us:
- a screenshot displaying the full info on the device (including Android version number, which we already know)
- a video how you run 1C:Enterprise mobile platform on the device and what happens then
- a web resource that confirms that the device model uses an ARM processor (if you are not sure this processor family is used in the device, install the Android\1cem-x86.apk file (from mobile.zip) to the device)
a picture of the tablet
the android version details in settings
a video of the crash
Additionally i have managed to get a logcat file at the time of the crash. The
application was run and crashed 2 times after 16:29:00.
I can also confirm that the architecture is ARM (i used the CPU-Z app) to confirm it. the X86 version cannot be installed.