Data Exchange

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Hi,

one customer of mine needs a telecom billing system. He sells internet services. So he would need to invoice services to his customers (end users) and end users should be able to change conditions using web interface. For example to change type of connection.

How should it principally be build? From the practical developer's guide I have understood there is a possibility for such task (data exchange between different non-1C systems using SOA)using XML and data exchange plans. The next appointment with this customer is tomorrow. At the first appointment he mentioned SQL and reading from SQL database. But if we use ExternalDataSources it is "read only". That would mean if my customer invoices services it wouldn't be possible to change the SQL data base.

One developer of 1C Company suggested to use WebServices for publishing. That would be logically ok, but Designer mode gives default a file for publishing in format .1cws. How could it be converted into sql for external non-1C users?

I would be very gratefull for every tip. I am aware my explanation is not perfect, but it would be greate to get every idea.

Thanks!

Edited: Lioudmila Nemtseva - Jun 25, 2015 07:35 AM

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

If I understand your client already have a billing system (not 1C).
And your task is to:
1) Send emails to users
2) Create a web-site for users. They should be able to change settings using web interface.

In this case, you can:
- Create 1c-web-application for users
- Use External Data Sources for reading information from the Billing System.
- Use "ADODB" for update information in the Billing System if it is allowed, or you can create 1C-web-service for providing information for the Billing Service. Developers of Billing Service should use your service for updating SQL tables.

Subscribe