How to define accumulation register record type?

Understanding basics of 1C:Enterprise platform. To start working with 1C:Enterprise platform visit Getting started page

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 4
Company:

Good afternoon!

I'm investigating accumulation register Expense/Receipt record types. I understood, that for different documents the same accumulation register might have different record types, so I'm confused with that. If someone could explain to me how can I define which register for which document will have which record type?

For example I have Item receipt, Cash expense, Customer order, Invoice, Shipment, Item return and Payment receipt documents and Customer orders, Stock, Finances and Items for delivery accumulation register.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 3
Company: individual

In general you need to understand which makes "+" for what the accumulation register stands for. So the Customer order increases the amount of opened customer orders so this document and will make Receipt for Customer order accumulation register. While the Invoice will close the customer order and make Expense for it. At the same time the Invoice document will add a Receipt for Shipment.
And so on... Try it yourself and show the result.

Subscribe