How to print message in information panel?

Understanding basics of 1C:Enterprise platform. To start working with 1C:Enterprise platform visit Getting started page

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hi, i'm studying 1C, and i want to see some values,when i debugging app. pls, help??  How to see values in information panel?

Active user
Rating: 7
Company: individual

Its used function Message for this

Produces message text in the message box. If the message box is not present, then a new message window will be opened. The message can be noted by one of the pictograms in the predefined set, depending on its purpose.
Code
Message("Selected article is unavailable in the warehouse!", MessageStatus.Important);

Timofey Bugaevsky

If you set a breakpoint and an application stops on it, you can move mouse over some variable and see the contained value.
You can evaluate any expression when application is stopped on breakpoint, simply select it, right click on selection, and in context menu click Evaluate expression.
You can also use Designer -> Main menu -> Debug -> Immediate window in debug mode. To run in debug mode click Main menu -> Debug -> Start debugging -> and select which mode to debug (in general Thin client: start debugging) when your configuration is opened in Designer mode.

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Tnx :)

Subscribe