About Command named "PutToTempStorage"

Understanding basics of 1C:Enterprise platform. To start working with 1C:Enterprise platform visit Getting started page

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 27
Company: 1TÇ Şirketi - Merv Bilgi İşlem Otomasyonu Yazılım Ltd. Şti.

A little question about command named

Code
PutToTempStorage(<Data>, <Address>)

If truely use this method for which while the saved Value is beeing saved db? Data is saved till I delete it? Or existing some details that not noted in "Syntax assintant" for File mode, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 IBM db?

Can I use value typed "DataCompositionSchema" as a Data saved and get rest?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Here is a quote from 1C:Enterprise Developer guide, paragraph 20.2.2. Data Placement in Temporary Storage:

PutToTempStorage() method is similar to PutFile(), except that data to be
written in the temporary storage are represented as values rather than a file system
path. Similarly, if no existing temporary storage address is specified, a new address
is created. The address is returned as function result. Like files, data always belong
to a form and are automatically deleted after form removal.
Usually this function is used to pass large or complicated data between client and server. So I doubt that it is a good solution to pass the DataCompositionSchema. Can you explain the task more precisely?

Active user
Rating: 7
Company: individual

Data is saved till I delete it?
not so. It depends on the form lifetime, or it will be live until the end of the session if you put unique value to second parameter (Address).

Interested

Timofey, thanks for guidance for "1C:Enterprise Developer guide", it helps.

To precise the task I can say so: I have Report related with Accounting system (in Russian it named "Oborotno-saldovaya vedomost"). So here in Turkey, this report can not be developed by NOT using the source code. So I have to implement the actions of report manually.

For exaple, when form is oppening I get the DataCompositionSchema of Report and save it to TempStorage with form UUID parameter and get the Adress of storage and save the adress in form attribute. Because when I performing the Results of report in client side I need the Schema. So I get from temp storage.

Report works perfectly till the moment I couldn't recognize yet. But I doubt from DataCompositionSchema saved to tempstorage and recieved from it.

Interested

not so. It depends on the form lifetime, or it will be live until the end of the session if you put unique value to second parameter (Address).
thanks for information ivan

Timofey Bugaevsky

The better solution is to copy the report which you modify and build your changes in that copy. First because when developers of the application will change their implementation, your might stop working and second is that you need to apply additional efforts to inject your changes in the DCS of source report.

Interested

yeah it's best choice to make changes in own copies.

for the situation that a had, I solved it.

thanks for everything.

Subscribe