Configuration update error

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 6
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Hello
After powering on 1C:Enterprise server when I try to apply configuration changes I get the following error:

Infobase exceptional lock error
Active sessions:
user: xxxx, session: 3, started 2/27/2014 at 10:43:46 AM, application: Designer

After manual restarting server everything works fine until I reboot the server computer. Server 1C:Enterprise 8.3 (8.3.4.389) is installed on Linux Xubuntu 12.04 x86, designer is running on the same computer on Windows XP inside virtual machine.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Mikhail.
You can use the Administration of 1C:Enterprise server tool, available on Windows OS or User sessions subsystem of 1C:Subsystems Library to close other connections.

Active user

But the only one session running it's designer from which I'm trying to update configuration. I suppose it's impossible to run more than one designer session at the same time?

Timofey Bugaevsky

It's hard to understand what does a virtual machine do with sessions when your PC sleeps and then wakes up. The timer that provides time difference between log ons and log outs might be really confused with that. Not sure that a real server should work in these conditions.

Active user

In this case I don't use any hibernate and sleep features. In the evening I shutdown virtual machine and host PC by conventional shutdown feature. Then in the morning I just turn on the computer, then turn on virtual machine. So the work flow is something like this:

1. power on the computer
2. power on the virtual machine
  (before it it was turned off by standard shutdown button.)
3. open Designer mode
4. make some changes in configuration
5. try to apply changes

I'll try to test it from the real computer next time. And for the first time I tried to use designer on this computer without virtual machine (as a native Linux application), but I also experienced some issues with hanging up sessions. But, unfortunately, I didn't make any notes about this issues and then I decided to use virtual machine with Windows, because Designer mode in Linux works very slow (it's possible to use it when I switch off the text highlighting, but it's very inconvenient).

For me it really seems strange how Designer mode session can block configuration update.

P.S. This computer is used only for developing, so maybe this issue not very important, but really inconvenient.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Are you sure these sessions are Designer? They might be scheduled jobs.

Active user

Yes, I'm sure. If you need I can make a screenshot next time I'll have this issue.

Timofey Bugaevsky

That would be good. Please continue to power off virtual machine.

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Mikhail, which SQL server you use?
I have problems like this on Postgre SQL several times.

Active user

Hello, Alexey.

I use Postgre SQL 9.0.4. And how this could be connected with PostgreSQL? I likely suppose it was some error while installation. Now I updated 1C server to 8.3.4.437 and it seems the issue is gone.

And you had exactly this issue - when the designer session is blocking configuration update?

Edited: Mikhail Ivanenko - Mar 12, 2014 09:18 AM

Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

This problem gone after transition to MS SQL Server. The problem remained in case of updates of the server version, even reinstallation didn't help.
Sometimes helped process restart in the server console.

Active user

As I promised here is screenshot:

Download Lock.jpg (20.59 KB)

Timofey Bugaevsky

Did this screen appear on a latest version of 1C:Enterprise?

Active user

I use 1C:Enterprise 8.3.4.437

Timofey Bugaevsky

You said that you use a virtual machine for yourver. Could you provide this virtual machine image and instructions for our developers how to reproduce your problem?

Active user

Hello. I think, I cannot explain how to reproduce this, because it appears completely unpredictable. And virtual machine I use only to run client, server is running on the real ubuntu 12.04. So, I suppose, the image would be useless.

Timofey Bugaevsky

The problem is that to fix this issue we must reproduce it first.

Active user

I understand it and now I really want to catch it  :) But I have no idea how to do it.
So, maybe any logs of server could help?

When it appeared first it was appearing everyday when I started to work. After updating the platform it appeared only once (I thought that it's completely gone in new version, but not :( ). I suppose it could be connected with exact configuration of my computer, so maybe reinstallation of the operation system or even 1C server could help.

Another idea, that I have, is about incorrect shutdown of computer.

Also when I do not poweroff client's virtual machine it appears the same window, but with the "thin client" session. It's reproduceable, but I couldn't manage to reproduce the window with the "designer" session.

To remove this message I have to stop 1C server and delete the "snccntx-xxxx-xxxx" folder in the reg_1541 folder. It helps in both cases.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Let's try first to reproduce with thin client. Please send steps to reproduce and that folder to int@1c.com

Subscribe