Windows service is stopped occasionally

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: PartDB CO., LTD.

Hi.
I installed 8.3.7.1970 yesterday and I have a problem with windows service.
The service is stopped occasionally.
-1C: 8.3.7.1970

Is there any reason?

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 6
Company: 1C Company

Hi Kyungik,

1. Did you get any error messages installing 1C:Enterprise?

2. How do you know the service has stopped? When did it happen? Did it work for some time and then stopped? If so, for how long did it worked?

Just came

Hi,

There was no error messages.

I am in a strange situation. There is an windows service "1C:Enterprise 8.3 Server Agent" and it is stoped. But 1C server is still running and Designer also works fine. I don't know how to configure it.

Also there is a problem. There is  a tool "Administration of 1C Enterprise Server(1CV8 Servers.msc)". But it cannot make a connection to 1C:Enterprise server. Error message is below;
---------------
Error connecting to 1C:Enterprise 8.3 server" server_add=tcp://server:1540 descr=[fe80:ec8b:c2:3682:aa72%12]:1540:10061(0x0000274D): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.;
IP:1540:10061(0x0000274D): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.;
line=853 file=src\DataEcchangeTcpClientImpl.cpp
---------------

Please help me.

Active user

1. "There is an windows service "1C:Enterprise 8.3 Server Agent" and it is stoped. But 1C server is still running and Designer also works fine."

How do you know, that 1C server is running? If the service is stopped and you didn't run ragent.exe manually, the server isn't running. But it doesn't mean you cannot work with 1C:Enterprise. The thing is that 1C:Enterprise has two operation modes: File Mode and Client/Server mode. File mode doesn't use 1C server and doesn't require it to be run. Most probably you have created a File Mode infobase and, therefore, can work with it without the server. To learn more about 1C:Enterprise operation modes, please, refer to 1C:Enterprise 8.3. Developer Guide, section 1.4.

2. "But it cannot make a connection to 1C:Enterprise server"

It's just because there is no server running.

3. What happens if you start 1C:Enterprise Windows service manually (right click, Start)? Will it start at all?

Just came

Hi,

I use windows task manager to see the service. It is stoped. But Designer mode, thin client and web client works fine.
If I start the 1C service it is started. Bu it will be stoped few hours later. But I can still use designer and client. Everything works fine. Strange.

Administration tool cannot make the connection even 1C service is running.

Cheers
Kyungik

Active user

1. As I said, the 1C:Enterprise platform is perfectly functional WITHOUT the 1C server running. It is called "File Mode". Please, find some time to read the section 1.4 of this document.

2. You didn't answered to my question: what happens if you run the service manually? It starts and continue working?

3. What error message are you getting when trying to connect to the service with Admin console?

Active user
Rating: 4
Company: Brighteye AB

Same problem with 8.3.7.1970 ! Keijo

Active user
Company:

Hi, Keijo.

Please, accurate information. You use 1C:Enterprise in client-server mode and you can work in Designer when service stopped?

Check the text at the bottom of the startup window.

If it looks like Srvr="...";Ref="..." - database uses client-server mode,
but if it looks like File="..." - database uses file mode.

Edited: Alexei Khatin - Mar 31, 2016 05:11 AM

Active user

Hi, sure its client server mode. Get the same error as above mentioned, e.g. Error connecting to 1C:Enterprise 8.3 server" server_add=tcp://server:1540 descr=[
If I uninstall 1CV8 and clean registry keys for  services, 1C:Enterprise 8.3 Server Agent, and install again, it works until i restart the computer, then get the same error again.
Something in Windows (Windows 10) ?
Regards
Keijo

Active user
Company:

Hi, Keijo.

Try disabling IPv6 protocol.

Active user

Thanks for advice to disable the IPv6 Protocol, but unfortunately doesn't help!
Regards Keijo

Active user

Hi Keijo.

Keijo Nordstrom wrote:
If I uninstall 1CV8 and clean registry keys for services, 1C:Enterprise 8.3 Server Agent, and install again, it works until i restart the computer, then get the same error again.

Please, do the same (deinstall 1C, clear registry, reinstall 1C) and then do the following:
  • Run "Computer management"
  • Go to "Services and Application \ Services"
  • Tell me the status and the Startup Type of "1C:Enterprise Server Agent"

Subscribe