How to search a exact text in a drop down list?

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello 1C supports,

How can i search a exact text in a drop down list ? Please see these pictures below.

Here is my search text

And here is the result i want

As you see the result is totally different as i want. I can see the symbol " " can not read properly in this case. I also tried put the text in "" but it is not the search box like I thought. Please help me.

Just came
Company:

You can change the behavior of getting data for drop-down list either using AutoCompleteText event (if you need this in particular form) or using method ChoiceDataGetProcessing of your CatalogManager (if you need this in all cases). In both cases, you need to change ChoiceData value list with your own data (for example, getting from a query with 'LIKE "%SearchString%"' condition.

Just came
Company:

If you are using FullTextSearch you also can look FullTextSearch.CreateList method.
And also with your own list, you will loose green highlighting of the text so you'll need to change Representation of element with formatted string.

Just came
Company:

Thank you Valerii Diachenko, I got it finally

Subscribe