Question 1 Self-Test after the 1st Lesson

For students who study 1C:Professional course.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

The Question is:

John Smith logged in to the computer and created a new infobase. Will Marry Johns see the infobase in her list when she work with the same computer tomorrow?.

Correct answer is "No". Is here meant the same computer (as device and user account), or the same computer (as device) but Marry Johns has another user account (for OS)? Otherwise it should be "Yes", I think.

Thank you for any advice.

Edited: Lioudmila Nemtseva - May 29, 2015 01:17 PM

People who like this:0Yes/0No
1C:Professional
Rating: 6
Company: 1C Company

The question implies that there is the only computer John and Jane work with ("she work with the same computer"). Nevertheless, Jane will not see the infobase created by John. Here is what is said on this topic in the Lesson 1: "What you see here is just a list of “shortcuts” created locally to remember the infobases you use. Moreover, this list is user-related. Every user will see his or her list in this form."

The first thing you see when you run 1C:Enterprise is this "shortcuts" list. 1C:Enterprise reads this list from this file: "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\1C\1CEStart\ibases.v8i", where <UserName> - is a login name of a current Windows user. So, when John logins to computer and adds an infobase it is added into file "C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\1C\1CEStart\ibases.v8i", but when Jane logins he will get the list from the file "C:\Users\Jane\AppData\Roaming\1C\1CEStart\ibases.v8i". These are two different files, therefore Jane won't see the database John added.

Subscribe