TASK3 IN 6.Module

For students who study 1C Junior course.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 10
Company: Nortek Bilişim

Except some datas repeating , all things are true.

Firstly , I have used Prices information register SliceLast table.First table was true but Chart was false.And then I have used Prices inf. reg. table. Chart is true now,first table shows last prices but it shows prices more than 1.

How can I solve this

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 6
Company: 1C Company

Please, run the app, go to the Products tab and click Prices.

This is the content of InformationRegister.Prices table. These are all the prices that were ever set for each of the products. Prices are get changed over time, so one product has several prices belonging to different periods of time.

The InformationRegister.Prices.SliceLast() virtual table returns one latest price for each product.

You take the first table and left join it to the second one. I don't really understand what you're trying to achieve by this, but it is definitely not what you need to do.

The task says: "List of products having prices set and the last set price for each product". So, basically, you need something like this:

Product 1: Latest price of Product 1
Product 2: Latest price of Product 2

Interested

I have done what you say.First table was true but chart was false.Values of chart started with 0.

I have changed the query.This time Chart is true but first table is false.

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: 1C Innovation VietNam

As I understand, the first Table should get data from Slicelast of information register, but the Chart below should get data from normal information register. So you should create 2 data sets for this task, not "Join" in 1 data set.

Interested

I have Create two DataSets,but Datas of Dataset1 are shown , Datas of Dataset2 are not shown.
I have added some pictures.

Interested

And Settings

Active user

I don't understand the question, Mesut. What data is not shown and where exactly?

Just came
Rating: 0
Company: 1C Innovation VietNam

Hi Mesut, as I see, your 2 data sets are correct, but 2 fields "Price" in these 2 data sets must be different (1 "Price" is current price and 1 "Price" is price dynamics over time). So it should be 2 different fields.
One more thing, when you setup setting for report, please notice that which report you are setting (attached image).
I think the problem is you don't understand requirements clearly and you didn't practice enough. Therefore you should learn and practice more and more about query and report. I hope this video can help you.

Interested

I have tried giving different prices but gives an error : price can not be used in grouping product.
Please can you say what I must do?

Edited: Mesut Kahraman - Oct 22, 2020 07:01 PM

Interested

I have solved the problem.But My chart is not same the true chart.I think My chart take datas from price slicelast table,even though I give price table.How can I fix it?

Active user

Mesut, both your datasets contain field Price having different meaning. The first Price means the current price and the second Price means the Price changing over time. You need to give fields unique names so nobody gets confused.

I suggest you set up your datasets like this and then try to build report again - with unique names.

Interested

It works, thank you very much.

Subscribe