Poll: Built-in games, good or bad?

Discussing the best practices of 1C:Enterprise implementation, sharing the business-level of 1C:Enterprise implementation experience.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello, colleagues!

I'm thinking on advantages and disadvantages of building games into business applications. On the one side it takes a time from work and on the other it allows to make an application user-friendly.

For example if I want to teach people how to work with the computer, I start from games. Plus I can see the time of playing and disable a game until the next day.

What do you think?

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 7
Company: individual

In my opinion, gameplay of games on other platforms (for example, Flash) is better)

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: Care Small Animal Hospital

The gameplay depends on the idea, not the platform. If you remember the most well known games are Solitaire and Tetris which does not have much of graphics.

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: Bristol IT Solutions, LLC

No. I doubt that it would be an interesting game. Also I doubt that people who should work with the system will like an idea that they work with a game...

Active user
Rating: 5
Company:

I'm not sure that it could help: if people are playing in the place where they work, they start loosing concentration on work thinking it is not important and you can restart a game when they make a mistake.

Subscribe
Be the first to know tips & trick on business application development!

A confirmation e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address you provided .

Click the link in the e-mail to confirm and activate the subscription.