Interface from SAP

Discussing the best practices of 1C:Enterprise implementation, sharing the business-level of 1C:Enterprise implementation experience.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello everyone - I'm in charge in IT for a company in Moscow and as the our HQ have SAP, now we are in the position to consider the interface from SAP to 1C.

I was wondering if there has been a case of this interface or does 1C have a function to accept data from SAP so that you can avoid double-input?

Any suggestion, information would help - thank you very much!

Active user
Rating: 6
Company:

It always depends on structure of integrated applications and data that should be synchronized. At least provide names of SAP and 1C applications and where you expect the double input.

Just came
Company:

Hi Xin,

Thank you for your quick reply! :)

What I would need to consider for SAP to 1C is:
1. SD/MM => Trade Management
2. FI => Accounting

If, at least, FI can produce interface data, which would satisfy 1C Accounting software that would be ideal. But considering the fact that Russian accounting/tax requirements are more complicated/strict compare to UK one for example, I would like to see the possibility of doing it.

I was wondering if there is any story/information regarding this over the internet, but I haven't been able to find any. As I will visit Moscow in two weeks time, I would like to see any information available before getting there.

So any information would be appreciated!

Just came
Company: SPD Shcherbakov

You need to develop a two-way exchange of data. It is difficult enough in your case, because data structure differs greatly. In Moscow, there is a firm that specializes in these bundles http://www.rayconsulting.ru/eng/. Perhaps it will help you.

Just came
Company: First BIT

Hi Toshi!
We can provide you such services because we are experienced in such projects. Please contact me via phone or e-mail
+79671838033
kidaylidonis@1cbit.com

Subscribe