What is 1C:Subsystems Library for?

How to enrich your business applications with extra functionality offered by 1C:Standard Subsystems Library

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Bill N.

What is 1C:Subsystems Library for? As I see, it isn’t an end-user app. Am I right?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Yes, Bill, you are right. This library is not designed to be used as an application, but should be built into your applications.

1C:Subsystems Library is designed to provide a reusable configuration objects and procedures/functions. It is supplied as an ordinary 1C:Enterprise configuration, containing several subsystems. Some of them could be used as is, for example Event Log and some should be integrated into your application, for example Contact Information. There is a set of procedures and functions in Basic Functionality subsystem which could replace much of often repeated code in end-user applications.

Also there is a demo application in the setup package, which is an application, which is based on 1C:Subsystems Library.

Timofey Bugaevsky

I would like to mention Additional Reports and Data Processors subsystem.
This subsystem is designed for adding functionality to applications without changing their configurations. Thus the applications stay on support and users can add the following:
- Data processors for common operations. For example, group recalculation of some document values.
- Data processors for filling catalogs or documents. For example, filling a tabular section of a document with items by a custom set of conditions.
- Data processors for creating linked objects. For example, creating a customer order based on another order and the changing the customer company.
- General reports. For example, a custom sales report.
- Reports for catalog items or documents. For example, an employee wages statement.
- Print forms. For example, a custom invoice with company logo.

Subscribe