Custom choice form

Powerful and flexible application for small business management. See 1C:Small Business description

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

I need to show a form, which is a choice form for other form, but it does not linked to any catalog and just gets the data from internet. I want to use standard choice handling, but could not imagine how to define everything needed for this form to work.
And could you explain a little how the selection mode works because there is nothing in the books.

I understand that there is a ChoiceProcessing procedure
Syntax:
ChoiceProcessing(<SelectedValue>, <ChoiceSource>)

and
NotifyChoice
Syntax:

NotifyChoice(<SelectionValue>)

but what should I define any special parameters for the form, run it in special mode o something else?

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Timofey Bugaevsky

In your case you need to create a common form and add a custom Select command which closes the form using

Code
Close(YourSelectedValue);

After that you can open it in StartChoice event handler of your form item (remember to set ChoiceButton to yes for it) using
Code
Object.YourAttribute = OpenFormModal("CommonForm.YourFormName");

Remember to check SelectedValue if it is filled.

For cases when you need to pass more complicated values (tables of data) you need to use more complicated technique with storing it in temporary storage and passing its address between forms. See Pick commands in 1C:Small Business for more details.

Subscribe