1C:Enterprise platform version 8.3.9 is available
1C:Enterprise platform version 8.3.9 is available, with many new features and improvements, including the following highlights:
- Improvement of configuration extensions, which includes module and role extensions, as well as extension applicability checks.
- New low-level tools for binary data operations.
- Web service performance improvements.
- Formatted document performance improvements.
- Beta versions of 64-bit Windows applications.
- Touch screen support in the Taxi interface.
- Mobile platform improvements: sound alerts and audio playback, screen reader support, processing phone calls, waiting for Internet connection, add-in support, access to data composition system from 1C:Enterprise script, infobase verification and repair, and usability improvements.
- Canonical XML 1.1 support and improved TLS 1.2 support.
For more information about the new features, see New features in version 8.3.9.
Download 1C:Enterprise platform version 8.3.9: