Tip Top Cleaning Service implemented 1C:ERP and 1C:Document Management CORP
Tip Top Cleaning Service enhanced its sales efficiency by 30% upon implementation of 1C:ERP and 1C:Document Management CORP. The company takes maximum advantage of the potential of the systems and employs almost all accounting units from CRM and budgeting to payrolls and regulated accounting. Thanks to operational information and transparency of processes in all divisions, the quality and speed of taking managerial decisions considerably increased. Optimized business processes, reorganized employees’ functions, improved labor productivity. Three times faster procedure for the approval of documents and budgets, as well as payroll calculation. The company’s costs were optimized by 10-15%.
The Tip Top Cleaning Service group of companies provides cleaning services for the industrial sector, cleaning technological equipment, plants, and territories. The main company’s activity area is the development of effective and economically attractive solutions in the field of industrial cleaning. The firm enjoys an extensive clientele in such industries as the food, chemical, mining, energy, automotive, printing, and others.
Previously existing accounting systems functioned separately and didn’t satisfy the needs of an intensively developing business. The company required a feature to carry out consolidated planning and budgeting of business processes, to control expenses in terms of project analytics. Insufficiency of information about activities in the company’s divisions and poor coordination of employees’ actions limited the possibility of making efficient managerial decisions.
to adapt the new system to the ongoing projects and business processes.
to detect and restructure non-optimal business processes.
to introduce budgeting and treasury processes.
to improve the cost management system.
to enhance the financial discipline in divisions.
Solution architecture is developed on the basis of 1C:ERP and 1C:Document Management CORP. The following ERP units were significantly expanded:
Customer relationship management (CRM).
Financial analysis of performance.
HR management and payroll calculation.
In the 1C:Document Management CORP system, additionally to the standard processes the analytical capabilities of objects were expanded.
The following functionalities were also upgraded during the implementation:
1. The project team developed a model for storing the history of changes in heads of departments in order to carry out more accurate KPI calculations and reflect reliable information in reports.
2. They created additional architecture connected with the enterprise’s structure that increases its capabilities.
3. The above mechanisms allowed to create a multilevel report on the company’s gross revenue in the context of its divisions and costs.
4. An upgraded mechanism for the approval of financial expenditure, added architecture for analyzing budgets in terms of different projects, various business areas, kinds of services and other indicators.
5. Improved Commercial Offer that makes it possible to accurately specify its future appointment in the analytical project model, as well as carry out automatic preliminary calculations of services to be provided.
1. Thanks to operational information and transparency of processes in all divisions, the quality and speed of taking managerial decisions considerably increased.
2. Optimized business processes, reorganized employees’ functions, improved labor productivity.
3. Reduced risks of mistakes in accounting caused by human factor.
4. Automated calculations connected with the peculiarities of the company’s services.
5. Organized budgeting and mechanisms of planning and forecasting the firm’s performance.
6. The company’s costs were optimized by 10-15%.
1С:Enterprise efficiently manages the technological process and ensures high-quality concrete production at the Velesstroy factory
Comprehensive automation of the Splat group of companies on the basis of 1C:ERP, 1C:Document Management, 1C:WMS and 1C:CPM.